Harvest Season 2021/22 Delivery Information
Kellys have an obligation to provide a safe & healthy workplace for all staff & visitors.
You also have an obligation to comply with the site requirements.
• Drivers must wear Hi Viz clothing/and boots.
• No Passengers are permitted on site
• Drivers are to stay off all plant & equipment
• Drivers to heed the site speed limits
• Drivers are to respect directions given by site staff & direct any enquiries to Site Manager.
• Covid requirements, you are required to check in when on site, refer to QR codes below
Tocumwal Site https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-business/generate-qr-code/5c9d4eeb-5b4e-49c7-aa71-f3d124b54f7b?contentOnly=true
Finley Site https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-business/generate-qr-code/1005f9b7-3a2e-46af-832e-9f552cc16e84?contentOnly=true
• Please be aware of social distancing measures and use hand sanitiser provided before entry to sample stand and weighbridge.
Please ensure your NGR details are correct and up to date.
NGR Grower Hotline 18000556630
Tocumwal – Tickets will be sent via SMS. All deliveries can be viewed on the Emerald website through the Grain Mate portal.
Emerald Grain Hotline 1300880432
Finley – email to the address linked to your NGR account. We can also add another email address for carriers. Please contact the Finley office on 0358833422 if you require any assistance.
Nil Tolerance – There is nil tolerance in a load for:
- Pickled Grain
- Old season Grain
- Varieties: Please ensure correct varieties of grains is declared on receival. Please remember to advise your
- GM Canola testing: We will be monitoring the delivery of GM canola closely & we will be testing each load of canola delivered by growers who have grown both GM & Non-GM You will be required to sign a declaration for each canola delivery as to the variety (GM or conventional). The declaration forms are processed and available at delivery sites.
Wheat – H1, H2, AUH2, APW1, ASW1, AGP1, SFW1. Barley – Bar1
Canola – Cano 1 & GM Canola
Wheat – H1, H2, AUH2, ASW1, AGP1. Barley – F1.
Canola – Cano 1.